Be a people developer
“Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, as indeed you are doing. … Therefore exhort one another, and build each other up, even as you also do.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:11
“Be nice to people… maybe it’ll be unappreciated, unreciprocated, or ignored, but spread the love anyway. We rise by lifting others.” ― Germany Kent.
BRIGHTER DAYS ARE AHEAD FOR YOU PUBLICATION
Thursday June 16, 2022
“The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” — Darren Hardy
“Be a people developer and possibly consider these eight tips towards that end.
Without a daily regimen, some beautiful people just wander aimlessly throughout the day hoping for things to magically happen.
8 PROACTIVE IDEAS
1. Begin your day with your own personalized regimen. This might be in the form of a devotional reading in order to elevate your spiritual awareness. We are all spiritual beings that are living in a physical body. Therefore, our physical body requires daily intellectual, emotional, and spiritual maintenance. This is the time to reinforce our armor of protection 24/7 and 86, 400 seconds of each day.
2. Monitor your constant attention on the daily noise that is featured in mass media and social media. You clearly know that if intruders were to invade your home, you would not grant them access without putting up a fight. Well, today these entities have created very sophisticated algorithms to suck you right into their frenzy without you even being aware of it. Be aware but do not continue to feed their bottom line with your valuable time and energy.
3. You are your own best fact checker. You are intelligent and proactive so don’t succumb or rely on he said, she said, they said syndrome that is rampant today. Do your own homework, as conjecture is everywhere.
4. Utilize affirmations and/or afformations that are purposeful to your journey and primary goal in your life and/or business.
5. Music is one of your best allies. Throughout your glorious day, listen to your favorites as this proactive action leads to a greater elevated spirit in mind and body.
6. To the best of your ability, do not impose your mode of thinking on everyone around you, be it your family, friends, co-workers or anyone else. They are on their own journey, timeline etc. However, be a people developer and assist whenever you can without being an enabler or co-dependent.
7. One hour before you retire for the night, lose the phone, tablet, computer, or any other blue light device. Do your own fact checking and discover why this is a proactive action.
8. Your subconscious mind is the most fertile just prior to sleep. Watching the nightly news or anything else that is non-productive provides ample seeds that may be germinated adversely throughout the next day or so
Carpe Momentum.” (Copyright 2019 Franco Cianflone Lockdown)
STOP THE DRAMA & TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK MINI BYTES FOR THE BRAIN BOOK SERIES
STOP THE DRAMA & TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK MINI BYTES FOR THE BRAIN BOOK SERIES - Kindle edition by CIANFLONE, FRANCO…
JASON CIANFLONE BRIGHTER DAYS ARE AHEAD FOR YOU PUBLICATION https://jasoncianflone.medium.com "Put on the whole armour…
JASON CIANFLONE - Houston, Texas, United States | Professional Profile | LinkedIn
View JASON CIANFLONE'S professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping…
BRIGHTER DAYS ARE AHEAD FOR YOU PUBLICATION
Jason Cianflone Texas — BRIGHTER DAYS ARE AHEAD FOR YOU (Publication c2019) Mission — Spreading the good news and spiritual knowledge to all of God’s Children!
“All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recorded, scanning, displaying, modifying, republication, republishing, posting on any website, platform, social media, RSS feeds or otherwise without the prior written permission of the publisher or author. Requests to the author should be addressed to email@example.com” — Copyright 2019, BRIGHTER DAYS ARE AHEAD FOR YOU PUBLICATION, Jason Cianflone — (Texas)
While the designers, contributors, and author have used their best efforts in preparing this publication, they make no warranty or representation with respect to accuracy or completeness of the contents of this material and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability, finances, personal or medical remedy for a particular purpose. It is further acknowledged that no warranty, of any kind, may be created or extended by any written sales materials or sales representatives.
The advice and strategies contained herein might not be suitable for your situation and do contain risk including the risk of loss. You should always consult with a financial, medical, or legal professional where appropriate before undertaking any action and users of this material assume all risk. Neither the designers, editors, contributors nor the author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to financial, special, incidental, consequential or other damages.